Summer with a Purpose? Oh my! I've only posted twice about my summer accomplishments. : 0
Thank-you so much Emily Elizabeth for hosting this! It was lots of fun! : D
This was the last week so I'll give a list here of what I've done this summer:
Thank-you so much Emily Elizabeth for hosting this! It was lots of fun! : D
This was the last week so I'll give a list here of what I've done this summer:
Taking most of our photos off the computer and onto CD's.
Sewing.... I'll put up pictures of my projects soon!
Reading.
Learning to knit.
Canning.
Learning a new song on the piano.
Spending time with my family! : )
and
Learning Bible verses in Spanish. I'll share those verses soon! : )
Not as much as I had planned but it was still lots of fun!
Picture of the day. ; )
Blessings,




No comments:
Post a Comment