Oh, that's a beautiful apron Allison! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :-) I'm happy you're participating in the knit/crochet for Romania project. Please keep me updated on your progress! Blessings!
I just received the lovely apron you made in the mail! You did a fantastic job with it, Allison! I think it's so beautiful. :-) I'll be featuring it in one of my upcoming blog posts so keep your eye out for pictures there. Thanks again, dear friend!
17 year old young lady. Joyfully alive in Christ!
"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere."
-II Corinthians 2:14
read more
9 comments:
So lovely, she did a wonderful job. May it be a blessing as you continue to cook and bake.....
~Shannon~
It's so pretty! She did a wonderful job sewing it, and the color looks great on you!
Blessings,
Rebekah
Thank-you! Ya'll are so sweet! : )
Allison I love it is so pretty oh I created me a blog I sent you a E-mail
I love it! The first thing I ever learned to sew was an apron- I gave it to mama for her birthday:)
Oh, that's a beautiful apron Allison! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :-) I'm happy you're participating in the knit/crochet for Romania project. Please keep me updated on your progress! Blessings!
I am glad to hear that you got it!
I just received the lovely apron you made in the mail! You did a fantastic job with it, Allison! I think it's so beautiful. :-) I'll be featuring it in one of my upcoming blog posts so keep your eye out for pictures there. Thanks again, dear friend!
That's beautiful, Allison! I really need to learn how to sew, and I want to make my own apron once I get proficient enough.
Thanks for sharing!
~Amanda
www.farmgirlwrites.com
Post a Comment