Hey Allison, I met Mrs. West and the girls a few months back. They are so sweet and beautiful ladies. I am glad you shared this video :-). By the way their cd is wonderful. Miss tammy
OH, that was a wonderful thing to watch, thank you for sharing it. I really enjoy watching the West Ladies on their Homestead Blessings dvds, and this song was a lovely treat (And a good reminder of thankfulness!)
Hey Allison! Thanks for sharing this! I love it :D It's such a fun song with a such a good message :) I'm going to try and memorize it, it's so good! Thanks :) ~Lissi *|>
17 year old young lady. Joyfully alive in Christ!
"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere."
-II Corinthians 2:14
read more
5 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog! Hope you have a blessed day!
Aww! ThAT'S A CUTE VIDEO!
Hey Allison,
I met Mrs. West and the girls a few months back. They are so sweet and beautiful ladies. I am glad you shared this video :-). By the way their cd is wonderful. Miss tammy
OH, that was a wonderful thing to watch, thank you for sharing it. I really enjoy watching the West Ladies on their Homestead Blessings dvds, and this song was a lovely treat (And a good reminder of thankfulness!)
Blessings,
~Shannon~
Hey Allison! Thanks for sharing this! I love it :D It's such a fun song with a such a good message :) I'm going to try and memorize it, it's so good! Thanks :) ~Lissi *|>
Post a Comment