August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Grandma


Happy Birthday to my wonderful Grandma!

My Grandmother ~

Lord, I thank you for my Grandma.
She's the most amazing one I know.
Her love is overflowing,
And I just want you to know,
She's the best ever!

My Grandma is so kind and loving,
She loves her wild grandkids too.
She always has some time to listen
To our many rambles and our stories.
We love you!

Grandma, I hope your day is special,
As you go about your work.
Singing, talking, laughing, loving.
I LOVE YOU!
~by Allison


Happy Birthday Grandma!

I love you!
          Love Forever,
                   

5 comments:

Sarah Belle said...

Hello Dear Allison!

I am so glad that I found your blog!

Ohh...that was a very sweet poem! I loved it!

Love and Hugs!
Sarah

Shannon said...

May your grandmother have a blessed and joy-filled birthday! That was a very creative and loving poem that you wrote as well....

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your grandma, Allison! I love the poem...so sweet!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

I've tagged You!
-Allison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...