November 23, 2011

blessings pouring down, never ending

I've started a list of blessings, gifts, grace. My Savior is amazing, and I am so thankful that He's giving me an opportunity to thank Him with my life and my all. This is my crazy beginning of a lifetime of recording thankfulness.


Waking up to sunshine and a blue sky

Adrian, running into my room and hearing him say "Hi Ayee!"

Sore fingers, trying to remember the chords

The persistent chattering of birds


Hearing Ben singing "Do Everything" throughout the day

Warm chamomile tea in a yellow cup

The crunching sound of leaves

Sun rising, shining over a field and dark clouds

When this 2 year old gives hugs - "I missed you"


“Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.”
Psalm 100:4-5






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...