January 19, 2011

For my Mama. . .


For my Mama on her birthday
I had a little thought.
I'd like to write a little note
To thank her a whole lot!

Thank-you for the times we've shared,
The days when we laugh out loud.
Thank-you for the wisdom you've given me,
The love that you've poured out.

"Mama!" How I love to say it!
I'm so blessed to have you there.
Your ever-giving, never ending
Tenderness and care.

And so for Mama on her birthday,
I'm giving her this little note,
Because I want to let her know
I love you a whole lot!
~Allison M.


Love,


1 comment:

Practically Quixotic said...

Hello Allison! Greetings from Kansas. Found your blog on another one because of your button; it's from Annie Between The States and I love that book!
Blessings from a fellow homeschooler and follower of Christ Jesus,
Shaina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...