May 29, 2010

My Herb Garden is...

Finished!!!!  *Big* sigh of relief. It took us a while to get everything I needed and I'm soo glad it's in! (More pictures of it coming soon.)


^Me mixing top soil and soil conditioner together^

More pictures of our garden:

Cukes



Tomatoes


^Raindrops on corn^



a wittle baby squash!


This is Irish Spring soap. Why do we have it in our garden?
Because it is guaranteed to keep away deer!


Blue Lake Bush Beans!!!
For years we've grown pole beans, the kind that gets huge if you
can't get out in the garden one day. Hence we thought bush beans would
be a wonderful change! And it has been.


beets


Thyme to water my herbs... : )

Have a blessed Memorial weekend!

5 comments:

Johanna said...

You did a great Job Allison! We have some 'wittle baby squash' in our garden right now too!

Allison said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Allison! :)
--Allison

Moriah Simonowich said...

Wow! You have a beautiful garden, Allison! :) Great pictures, too.

Blessings,
Moriah

Moriah Simonowich said...

Oh...and I love the new picture at the top of your blog, too. :)

~Moriah

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have finished your herb garden I know you worked on it really hard and long did your herb present help at all?

god bless you
your cousin julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...