May 26, 2010

A Lovely Award

I was awarded by Moriah at Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory! Thank-you Moriah!!


Here's the rules:

1. Post the logo on your blog and/or within the post.

2. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers.

3. Add links to these 12 bloggers within your blog.

4. Let them know they are receiving the award.

5. Share the link of the person from whom you received the award.


I am passing the award to:








Yes, I know there are only six. If you would like this award, send me a comment and I'll add you to the list!


4 comments:

Charity said...

Thank you soooo much for awarding me.
I will definitely post it.

Charity

Allison said...

You're very welcome! You have a lovely blog!

Blessings!
Allison

Johanna said...

Why, thank you Allison! I love it! Your have a trully lovely blog as well! I love the country music you have in the background!

Allison said...

Thank-you Allison! That picture is soooo cute! :)
-Allison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...