I hope all of you had a blessed Easter celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord! We had a wonderful Easter at my great-Grandmommie's house! Marianah (my cousin)'s birthday also fell on that day and we were so happy to celebrate it with her!
The beautiful cake.
A flower crown I made for Mari.
Hunting eggs.
Now for a photo shoot of a few cousins:
Dylan leaning against Papa's barn.
The Birthday Girl.
Lovely Julie.
My favorite!
Barefoot girl.
Now I have a quick announcement. We have a new "addition" to our family! It's small and loves the water, it's fluffy and very cute! It makes loud peeps. Can you guess what it is??? ; )
~Allison


2 comments:
Lovely post! So glad y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend :)
ps) Are the new additions ducklings or perhaps goslings?
In Christ,
Mia
hi allison
I had fun with you on Easter.
love the pics of everyone.
you should be a photographer.
it is a duckling you told me on Easter. :)
Post a Comment