June 19, 2010

Summer with a Purpose

Emily at My Life Belongs to Him is hosting....




You can read here to learn more about it!

For this first week I've been catching up on Finishing School...
(This monday I should be complete with all my history, Bible, Literature etc!)

Things I'm wanting to do this summer!

Sewing...
My mother had been teaching me how to sew and I love learning from her!

Reading..
Lots of reading. For what would life be like if there were no books???

Health/Exercise...
Must be done this summer!

More! I'll make a better list later!


It sounds like fun and I can't wait to read what others are doing!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wonderful goals, Allison. What joy reading brings, and the sweet times of sewing... May your goals be accomplished this summer, and may you grow in His Word every day....

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Allison said...

Thank-you Shannon, your comment is such and encouragement!

Blessings,
Allison

Emily said...

This is a great list Allison! So glad you're joining us :)
One of my favorite things is making a list, and checking things off when they've been accomplished... and I hope we are all able to do lots of this in the coming weeks!

Blessings on your endeavors,
Emily

Allison said...

Yes! I love checking things off! Thanks for doing this!
Blessings,
Allison

Jennifer R said...

Great list of goals for the summer! Awesome blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...