Hello those of you who are reading this! I have finally put up my own blog!! I've finally figured out how to post pictures and will get some up soon!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi allison how are you today? i can't wait to see you again. me and marianah have spring brake next week. i am not good to day. my throte is sour i may and may not g to school. my mom told me she might take me to the doc. tomarow. have a nice night JULIE
thank you allison i can't wait to see you on sunday (easter) we went through all are eggs and found 220 to fill with CANDY for the little kids. bring your dance shoos. have a nice saterday love the music.
So ben is going to be 14 tomorrow "wow!" I can't believe it. I jest can't see him as 14 and matthew as 6 (my brother). i jest finished CRCT testing thank goodness i'am kind of skaird about the score but i am confident that i passed. we might see you tomarow but don't tell ben. we let the turtle go and barried the rabbit. What have you been doing this week? hope to see you soon. :)
17 year old young lady. Joyfully alive in Christ!
"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere."
-II Corinthians 2:14
read more
6 comments:
hi allison how are you today?
i can't wait to see you again.
me and marianah have spring brake next week.
i am not good to day.
my throte is sour i may and may not g to school.
my mom told me she might take me to the doc. tomarow. have a nice night JULIE
So sorry ya'll are sick! : ( I'll be praying for you. : )
thank you allison i can't wait to see you on sunday (easter) we went through all are eggs and found 220 to fill with CANDY for the little kids.
bring your dance shoos. have a nice saterday love the music.
JULIE
hi allison I had so much fun with you on Easter sunday. maby over summer break we can get together and have a party. can't wait to see you. JULIE
So ben is going to be 14 tomorrow "wow!" I can't believe it.
I jest can't see him as 14 and matthew as 6 (my brother).
i jest finished CRCT testing thank goodness i'am kind of skaird about the score but i am confident that i passed.
we might see you tomarow but don't tell ben.
we let the turtle go and barried the rabbit.
What have you been doing this week?
hope to see you soon. :)
julie
Hi Allison
I know it is a little late but happy birthdy!
JULIE
Post a Comment